Tuesday, May 12, 2009

What Fragrance Are You?

I'm reading through 2 Corinthians right now and came across this verse the other day. Made me start to think - what kind of fragrance am I to others?

For we are to God the aroma of Christ among those who are being saved and those who are perishing. To the one we are the smell of death; to the other, the fragrance of life.
~ 2 Corinthians 2:15-16
I had never really thought of it in this way before. Something to meditate on - am I truly a fragrance of life to those who know God and the smell of death to those who don't know Him? If I can't say "Yes" I may need to re-examine how I am living my life. Am I truly letting the fragrance of Jesus, my Savior, flow through me to the world?

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Whoa!!! I am going to ponder this passage myself. Hugs.