Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Waiting in His Love

I wanted to share today two songs that have become anthems for me right now.  The first is a song that became my song a few months ago.  David Crowder Band's "How He Loves Us".  And recently they put a video for it on You Tube.  Now if you are not familiar with David Crowder Band, please don't let their "look" fool you - these are a group of guys that love the Lord dearly and worship Him with abandon.

Here is their video for "How He Loves Us" on YouTube.

The second video is one that I saw for the first in October when we did our 30 Days Mind of Christ Experiment at SUM.  Dineen had posted the video.  I remember the song really touching me then.  It is from the movie Fireproof.  Recently a good friend of mine sent me this song thinking it was bring me some encouragment and hope.  I had completely forgotten about it.  So thank you Gina! 

I feel the Lord impressing this song upon me as well - "While I'm Waiting" by John Waller. 






Also, as I mentioned before, the Lord gave me Nehamiah 8:10 this year - The Joy of the Lord is my Strength!

So there you have it - my theme for 2010 - I will worship and serve the Lord while I'm waiting because He loves me dearly and His Joy is my Strength.

No comments: