Wednesday, May 16, 2007

I'm Back and Things to Come!

Don't give up on me just yet. I know I've not posted much recently, but I'm back now. Last Thursday night I drove up to see my parents in WA state and I just got back this morning. I drove at night because I took both of the boys with me. I figured driving while they were asleep would be easier.

While driving I listened to some awesome teachings, all from speakers at IHOP. The one that made the most impact (at least for now!) was about focusing your life. I'll be blogging about that one in the next couple days. Most noteably the parts about scheduling time for things that mean the most to you, one of them being Bible Study time. It had a couple good suggestion on how to study the Bible as well that I'll be sharing. This will be one I'll probably listen to a couple times a year.

I'm going to have to listen to all of them again and I have a feeling I'll be sharing from them periodically. They had some great things to think about and have definitely given me some things to look into further myself. I'll be sharing along the way so keep coming back!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

That teaching on focusing your life - is that Mike Bickle by chance?? :)

Ang said...

Yes, as a matter of fact, it is Mike Bickle! I'm working on a weekly schedule right now and a Bible Study schedule. His talk really inspired me to take steps to focus my life and not just talk about it. I'm assuming you've heard it as well?

-atomik kitten said...

I know you aren't talking about the International House of Possum (oops I mean Pancakes) but you're making me hungry!! :)