It's been a bit since I was actually tagged for this, but I feel it does fit in with this blog and is fun, so here goes!
I was tagged by my friend Melly at A Cup of Tea With Me
Here are the Rules:
* Those Tagged will share 5 things they dig about Jesus.
* Those tagged will tag 5 other bloggers.
* Those tagged will provide a link in the comments section here with their name so that others can read them.
5 Things “I Dig” about Jesus:
1. He died for all of us, but even better, He would have still done it if He knew it would have only saved me. I know I am his favorite (yes, so are you, but I keep telling myself I am!) He is so awesome that we can all be His favorite.
2. Jesus knows me better than anyone (probably even better than I know myself) yet He still loves me more than anyone else ever could. He loved me before I was born and will love me long after I'm gone from this world. I am His Princess.
3. He is ever faithful and true. I know that no matter what He will always be there for me. Even when I can not feel His presence, I know He is there with me. No matter what happens on this earth I know that He will never betray me.
4. He is my Hope! I know He holds me in His hands and will never let me fall. Even when I don't understand, I can have faith that He knows what is going to happen, He is the victor in the end and His plans for me are the best things that could ever happen to me.
5. He is RICH!!! I know that there is nobody richer than Jesus and He wants to give me more than I could ever even imagine. Of course, sometimes in my limited knowledge I don't realize that His riches are best, but in the end His gifts are the best I could ever receive!
Tag, you're IT!!!
1. Becki at Vote for Becki
2. Shauna at Pass the Chocolate
3. Dana at Life Turned Upside Down
4. Angela at Domestic Divapolooza
5. Practical Chick