Thursday, October 01, 2009

30 Days - The Mind of Christ

A blog that I find very dear to my heart and has been a great blessing over the past couple years to me is starting what I believe is going to be an amazing journey tomorrow.  Over the next 30 days we are going to explore how to put Christ on the throne of your life.  Spiritually Unequal Marriage (SUM) is hosting this "experiment".  Please consider joining us in this journey.  It is not just for those who are unequally yoked, although some of the experiences shared will be related to this.

To read more about this please take a look at Lynn's first post introducing this journey

30 Days - The Mind of Christ

Then scroll through the other posts made by Lynn and Dineen leading up to the kickoff which will happen tomorrow, Friday, October 2nd.

I pray you will join us and run after having a mind and heart after Christ.

P.S. I have been asked to be a guest contributor on Monday's through this journey.  My first post will appear on Monday, October 5th.

No comments: