Tuesday, October 09, 2007

October - Breast Cancer Awareness Month


Click Here


I had mentioned recently that when I went home to celebrate my mother's 50th birthday, we played in a Susan G. Komen - Race for the Cure Golf tournament. I'm sure everyone is aware as you now see pink ribbons every where you go, but in case you've not left your house recently - October is Breast Cancer Awareness month.

So, in order to do something else to help, I've added the following link to my sidebar. By clicking on this link you can help give free mammograms to women who would not be able to get one otherwise. This is financed through advertising on the website. Some of the items are pretty nice, check them out. If nothing else visit the site daily and Click!



2 comments:

Carla said...

Hi Ang,
Susan G. Komen donates money to Planned Parenthood the largest abortion provider. Just thought you should know.
www.lifenews.com
Search for Susan G.Komen articles

Ang said...

Carla,

Thank you for that information. That is good to know.

Ang