Friday, May 09, 2008

Unequally Yoked - Nancy Kennedy at SUM

As many of you know, I am in a spiritually unequally yoked marriage, meaning my beloved husband is not a Believer. Marriage can be very difficult and being married to someone who does not hold the same beliefs as you, especially when those beliefs are so important to you, can make it even more difficult.

One of the first books I ever read regarding this after I came back to Christ was a book by Nancy Kennedy called When He Doesn't Believe: Help and Encouragement for Women Who Feel Alone in Their Faith. I found the book very encouraging.

Lynn over at Spiritually Uneqal Marriage (SUM) has posted an interview with Nancy Kennedy on her blog. I highly recommend checking it out.

Welcome Nancy Kennedy

Also, check out Nancy's sites

Nancy Kennedy Books
Walk With Me Blog (Today's Christian Woman)
MySpace - Nancy Kennedy

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Ang, Thank you so much for posting this link. Your friendship is a rich treasure in my life.