- Green suggests life - the eternal 'evergreen' life we have in Christ
- Red represents the blood Jesus shed for us on the cross
- White is the purity of the spotless Lamb of God
- Gold symbolizes the divine nature of God's Son and reminds us He is our great King
- Silver is the price that was paid for His betrayal - and therefore our redemption from the kingdom of darkness into the kingdom of light.
As you decorate your homes in these Christmas colors this year and enjoy the decorations of the season, keep these thoughts close to your heart and thank the Master Painter of our world for His beautiful masterpiece.