Sunday, December 03, 2006

Princess - Daughter of the King of Kings

Now that I've revealed the 'ugliness' in me, confessed it and and been prayed over, I want to reveal something that God told me last night through the wonderful women who prayed with me. He kept telling them to tell me to not dwell on the shame I had for how I had reacted in the past. That is not to say that my reaction was okay, but now that I've confessed and asked God to change me, I no longer need to dwell on that shame.

Also, they kept telling me that in God's eyes I am beautiful. This one is hard for me to grasp. I have trouble seeing myself as beautiful, because I know all my dirty little secrets. However, God knows them even better than me and He still sees me as His beautiful little girl.

I saw a t-shirt yesterday that I really liked. It said
"Yes, I am a Princess! My Father is the King of Kings"

I've been praying that God helps me to see myself and others as He sees them. This is what I wrote in my journal today:

I am God's Princess. I am Beautiful. All my power, all my strength, all my worth, everything that I am comes from God, my heavenly Father. My Abba. I pray my focus remains on Him who gives me all I have, all that I am, all that I can ever be. The One who has plans for me greater than I could ever imagine.
Once again I'm not sure why I'm sharing this, but I feel God telling me that I'm supposed to, so I pray this helps someone out there in whatever way He has planned.

No comments: