See if you can identify these Christmas Carols. I'll post the answers in a few days, but feel free to comment with your answers in the meantime.
1. Move hitherward the entire assembly of those who are loyal in their belief.
2. Small municipality in Judea southeast of Jerusalem
3. Listen, the celestial messengers produce harmonious sounds
4. Nocturnal time-span of unbroken quietness
5. An emotion excited by the acquistion or expectation of good given to the terrestrial sphere
6. Embellish the interior passageways
7. Diminutive masculine master of skin-covered percussion cylinders
8. Obese personification fabricated of compressed mounds of minute crystals
9. Expectations of arrival to populated area by mythical masculine perennial gift-giver
10. The first-person nominative plural of a triumvirate of Far Eastern heads of state
11. Tintinnabulation of vacillating pendulums in inverted metallic, resonant cups
12. In a distant location the existence of an improvised unit of newborn children's slumber furniture