Thursday, February 22, 2007

Work Update

Thought I'd post a quick note to say keep checking back, I'm not gone!

I started my new job this week and am keeping pretty busy getting up to speed before the busy quarter end starts. It is a bit weird for me to be the new person that does not have all the answers but I think I'm catching on pretty good. I think once I get the hang of things a bit more and we get past this first quarter end, I'll be able to settle in. I think I'm really going to enjoy it. The people all seem really great too.

Quarter ends are going to be pretty busy for this job and February is a quarter end, so you probably won't hear much from me starting next week through the middle of March. But I will be reading still and will be back to tell you about everything I'm learning.

I may be busy but God is still teaching me tons. Maybe even more right now.

See you soon!

No comments: