Thursday, February 01, 2007

Happy UP - Day 4

1. New Lunch Spot
I was introduced to a new place for lunch today that is yummy delicious and pretty healthy (at least more so than other places I sometimes go). It is called the Pita Pit and I had a very yummy pita sandwich there today. Chicken, olives, lettuce, mushrooms and swiss cheese all rolled up into a pita with a touch of ranch. Mmm! Mmm!

2. Openings!
My friend Tanya, who is a massage therapist called me today with an opening in her schedule. Now I get to go in to see her almost a whole week earlier than I had originally planned. This is really good because work has been a bit stressful and I'll be going in right after month end is over. She can work all those kinks out of my neck and shoulders from sitting in front of a computer all day at work!

3. My studies
I've been learning about the Jewish calendar the past couple days and will be posting about what I've learned this weekend. It is all very interesting! It is almost 8PM now and I just got home from work so I'm going to grab some grub and then get some more studying done before I crash. Tomorrow will be busy at work as well, so I'm not sure if I'll get a post done about it tomorrow, but I promise you'll see something before the end of the weekend.

Well, it's been another productive and Happy UP day! How was yours?

No comments: