Tuesday, January 30, 2007

Happy UP - Day 2



It is late and I am tired, so today's will be short and sweet.


1. Time to sleep

I woke up briefly today at 4:00 AM and was so happy to look a the alarm clock and realize I could cozy back up to my hubby and get some more sleep before having to crawl out to start my new day.


2. Church House

I love my church house and tonight was no different. It is great spending time with people who are like family and I can be totally open and honest around. We've all grown so much closer to one another and and to God in the past years.


3. My comfy bed

As soon as I get done with this I'll be brushing my teeth and hair, washing my face, slipping into some cozy PJs and then crawling into my nice comfy bed. This last time I was pregnant I talked my husband into getting one of those mattress toppers made of the memory foam material. It is so comfortable!


Well, I'm off to finish off my Happy UP day, goodnight!

3 comments:

Rebecca said...

Church house...ok, I'm new to your blog and I don't know if you are living with people from church or if you guys worship at someone's house...LOL...I don't want to pry, but I am so curious. ;)

Ang said...

Rebecca,

I don't see it as prying at all!

The traditional church I attended a few years ago has transitioned into what we call House Church or Simple Church. We meet on a weekly basis in someone's home. We eat together, worship together, pray together and study the Word together. We have basically become a family to one another. We have four to five families that are a part of our house church and we participate in one another's lives outside this weekly meeting as well. It has taken us a couple years to get to this point and are constantly working on it, but our goal is to grow closer to God and one another. Our model is the early Church in Acts.

I hope that helps some.

Rebecca said...

Wow, that is so awesome! What a great way to fellowship...very inspiring!!!