Monday, January 29, 2007

It's Happy UP time again!!!! - DAY 1

The Nutster is up to it again. He has named this week as an official Happy UP week. If you don't know what that is, check out his blog, Nutter's Notes.

I'm a day behind, but it is always better late than never. My Happy UP week begins today!

1. My cold is going away! Everyone around me has been getting sick lately. All my friends at work, my kids, my husband (who never gets sick) and it finally caught up to me on Friday. The good news is that I did not get it anywhere near as bad as they did. I only got a stuffy head cold, no throwing up. Today I woke up still not feeling totally myself, but definitely doing better already.

2. My kids! It is great to come home after a long day at work and have three little individuals come running up to me with hugs and kisses. (Okay, so two run up to me, the other does the 'commando' crawl) The way they act you would think my walking in that front door was the best Happy UP of their day too!

3. My friends! Lately I've been going through something (which I'll share at a later date) and through it God has blessed me in many ways. One way is to open my eyes to how many wonderful friends I have that support me and believe in me. If any of you happen to read this, I want you to know that I value your friendship and you mean the world to me.

Now that you know my Day 1 Happy UPs consider joining in and making this your Happy UP week as well. If you do, leave me a comment so I can share in your Happiness!

No comments: