Wednesday, November 01, 2006

Time Flies

Boy, it's been awhile since I've posted. Time sure flies by and I've been learning lots of things that I want to share with everyone. That is if you are still out there and have not given up on me yet!

I'll be trying to post this week (even with month end upon us!) however, for now I'll leave you with pictures of my little ones!

First, Tyler's school had a field trip to the local pumpkin farm last week and these are the pumpkins we picked out for her and Austin.


The next picture is my new favorite Superheros! Tyler loves Batman right now. Her birthday party was even a Batman theme this year. So, of course, for Halloween she chose Batgirl. From there it was an obvious choice to have Austin be Batman. He doesn't really have much of an opinion yet so I can dress him as pretty much anything I want right now. We even had him trying to hum the batman theme! (the one from the old t.v. show)


No comments: