Saturday, April 29, 2006

On Leave Now

Well, yesterday was my last day at work. I'm officially on maternity leave now. You'd think I'd be doing great and in a wonderful mood, but last night and today I've found myself in a bit of a depressed mood.

Maybe it is that I've not been posting my "Happy Ups" the last couple days. Nah!

I think it has to do with me being tired and coming down from a few stressful weeks. I've been going so much trying to make sure everything was taken care of before I left work for 9 weeks that now I'm coming down off the "stress high" I've been on. It will probably hit me more on Monday when I don't go to work. Right now it is still like a normal weekend.

The good news for me to concentrate on now (once I catch up on some sleep) is that I have time to get ready for the new baby and to get some serious writing done that I've been wanting to do. I also should be getting some new books later this week that I ordered and can start doing some serious reading that I've not had time for lately.

I'm sure on Monday I'll be back to my normal happy self and looking forward to the next weeks! And when I go back to work, I now have the position I've been wanting for a couple years now. I'm excited about that!

No comments: