Thursday, April 27, 2006

Happy Up 4 (Wednesday)

I know I'm behind a day on posting, but between work and being tired all the time now (1st priority when I get home is spending time with family) I've gotten behind. I do think about these and determine my three items each night before bed. I'm just not getting them posted the same day.

1. Baby Shower - On Wednesday, my staff (now ex-staff, I guess) hosted a baby shower for me at work. Everyone really seemed to enjoy themselves and it was nice for everyone to get a break from work for an hour to play games and laugh. Even some of the guys in the department joined in!

2. Good Night's sleep - The other day Shaun looked at me and asked if my stomach could get any bigger! This baby is going to be at least as big as Austin was, if not bigger. However, this means it is hard to get comfortable at night and get a good nights sleep. That and the fact that I am getting up at least 6 times a night to use the bathroom. Wednesday morning I woke up very rested. I think I was just so exhausted that I just konked out, but I slept very good!

3. Good Apple Pie - On Tuesday, Shaun had made an apple pie for me for House Church. Well a lot of desserts showed up that night so the apple pie was not finished off. Therefore, we were able to enjoy it. After Austin was in bed, Shaun and I sat down with Tyler, ate apple pie and watched the first half of Narnia: The Lion, The Witch & the Wardrobe. We watched the other half with her tonight!

No comments: