Monday, April 16, 2007

A Moment in My Life - Austin

Okay, so this is actually a Moment in Shaun's life. Last night he came inside and told me about this one and I wish I had been there to not only see it, but to snap a picture as well. Instead you get two separate pictures tonight and you have to use your imagination for the rest.


In case you don't know what a SkipIt is, it is a toy (see below) that you put your foot through the ring so it is around your ankle. You then start moving your foot/leg so as to spin the toy around in a circle on your ankle and you skip over it with your other leg. Personally, I'd end up in the hospital if I tried it.


What do you get when you cross Austin and a SkipIt toy?





PLUS








Hey Daddy, hey daddy!"



Shaun turns to find Austin standing there with the ring on his head, the other end hanging down behind Austin.


"Look Daddy, I'm a space man!"

I didn't even know he knew what a "space man" was!


No comments: