Saturday, April 07, 2007

Tagged!

I've been tagged by Rebecca

Three Things That Scare Me:
1. Spiders
2. Heights
3. My kids growing up, it is a scary world out there!

Three People Who Make Me Laugh:
1. My Husband
2. My Brother
3. My son, Austin

Three Things I Love: (after God, of course!)
1. My Husband
2. My Kids
3. My Church Family

Three Things I Hate:
1. Someone who twists the truth for their benefit (the enemy does this a lot!)
2. Selfish people (I know we all are to a certain extent, but some people should get an award!)
3. People who harm children for their own personal satification.

Three Things I Don’t Understand:
1. People who don’t believe God exists, I mean look around you!
2. Liberals who call me a bigot and say I should keep an open mind and be tolerant, but don’t believe I have a right to my beliefs as a Christian or to have those beliefs permeate everything in my life!
3. How my heavenly Father can love me more than I love my own kids. I would do anything to protect them and can’t even begin to imagine a love greater than what I have for them!

Three Things On My Desk:
1. Pictures of my kids and hubby
2. My coffee cup
3. Lotion, my hands get really dry sitting at my desk typing and handling paper all day (oh the life of an Accountant!)

Three Things I’m Doing Right Now:
1. Blogging
2. Listening to toon Disney which my daughter is watching as she falls asleep
3. Drinking some yummy coffee!

Three Things I Want To Do Before I Die:
1. Travel to Ireland
2. Go on a cruise with my husband
3. See my wonderful hubby come to know the Lord.

Three Things I Can Do:
1. I can make a really cute baby basket for new moms-to-be. It is the gift I give at all baby showers and have thought about trying to sell some on eBay. I just don’t ever have the time!
2. I can watch TV with my hubby and read or blog at the same time and still know everything that is happening on the show.
3. I can make my friends laugh when they are down, especially Julie! I’ll make a total fool out of myself to cheer them up if need be (and have done so too!)

Three Things I Can’t Do:
1. Sing
2. Program a VCR, therefore I’m very thankful for TIVO. I can do that!
3. Water ski (I’ve tried a bunch, but always end up doing the splits!)

Three Things I Think You Should Listen To:
1. Your mother – she loves you and wants what is best for you
2. God/Bible/Holy Spirit – You’ll never go wrong!
3. Your kids, they are precious and someday you’ll wish you had not brushed them off so often.

Three Things You Should Never Listen To:
1. People who dislike you, don’t let them get you down, don’t give them power over your life.
2. The enemy – He’ll talk to you through things in this world and his idea of truth is always twisted!
3. Anyone who tries to turn your path away for the Father, He is the only one worth following

Three Things I’d Like To Learn:
1. How to speak (and read) Hebrew!
2. More about website design, I think this would be a great way to earn a living! FUN! I only know enough basic HTML to get myself in trouble J
3. How to ride a motorcycle (and the guts to do so) so Shaun could build me a Harley and I could go on rides with him.

Three Favorite Foods:
1. Coffee (does that count?)
2. Chocolate
3. Venison (sorry Rebecca!)

Three Things I Regret:
1. Turning my back on the Lord for eight years.
2. Not pursuing my dream to write sooner. All through college and until a couple years ago I let this dream go.
3. Not living somewhere that we could afford property and have horses so my kids could grow up with them as I did.

Three People I Tag:
1. Melissa (I can’t do Rebecca, she got me!)
2. Angela (I’ve enjoyed being a guest on your site!)
3. Blessed1 (Hehehe, have fun!)

5 comments:

Kimberly McKay said...

I will take you up on this....sounds like fun.
I'll do in on my wornoutwoman's site if you don't mind.

Kimberly McKay said...

ps...that's from blessed1 aka wornoutwoman (WOW)

Ang said...

No problem! I'm just glad you are doing it! I'll go check it out once you've done it! :)

Rebecca said...

Oh no, not Bambi!!! JUST KIDDING!!!! Seriously...I had a cheeseburger over the weekend totally breaking my vegetarian lifestyle - and I really loved it!!! EEEK!!!

I loved you list!!! Thanks for playing! :)

Anonymous said...

Okay Ang...let me know when you want to learn to ride a motorcycle! Yipeeeee!