Friday, April 27, 2007

Thinking Blogger Again!


I want the focus of this blog to be on the Lord, but I'd be lying if I did not admit being nominated for the Thinking Blogger award again, is a good feeling. So I'm going to graciously say thank you and give credit to Him, my greatest inspiration.

I want to say thank you to Becki at A Walk through the Valley for another nomination. I don't think anyone from my last nomination has carried this award forward yet so I'm going to nominate each of them again.


1. Flock's Diner - Jonathan has great posts about Christianity's Jewish roots and whether you agree with what he has posted or not, it will get you to thinking! He is always up for a good discussion.


2. Angela's Right to Free Speech - Angela is not afraid to tell it from her point of view. She definitely thinks for herself and is not afraid to share her thoughts!


3. Nutter's Notes - This blog belongs to one of the few bloggers I actually know outside of cyberspace. His Happy Ups definitely get you thinking. First, we should all practice this and second, reading some of the reasons he is happy/thankful each day makes you realize how much we take for granted.


4. Work at Home Mom Revolution - Great blog with wonderful ideas. This blog gives me great ideas as to how someday I may be able to be a work at home mom. At least part time if not full time!


5. Faith Filled Wives - This is a great blog for all wives. MJS4Him tackles that "ugly" word of submission that so many Christian women avoid. Thank you for the courage to write about what we all need to hear, but many are afraid to talk about. It is a very misunderstood subject and she has great things that make you think about how you can become the wife God wants you to be for your husband.

In addition to these I have to give credit to Becki on all three of her blogs (which have all deservedly received the Thinking Blogger award already)






I have some more I've found recently that I'll definitely be adding soon. Maybe I can list those the third time! :)


So here are the rules (I know I did not stick to them this time very well!)


Should you choose to participate, please be sure to pass this list of rules to the blogs you are tagging. The participation rules are simple:


1. If and only if you are tagged, write a post with links to 5 blogs that make you think.



3. Optional: Proudly display the Thinking Blogger Award with a link to the post that you wrote.

No comments: